Micro-Needling is a rejuvenating treatment that uses a process known as automated micro-needling (or Collagen Induction Therapy) to provide an improvement in the appearance of fine lines, acne scarring, wrinkles, and the overall texture and quality of the skin. It is used to create micro-channels in the surface of the skin that triggers the body’s natural healing response and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. These micro-channels also allow for better absorption of topical skin care products, which enhances their benefits and helps improve the quality and appearance of the skin.
The Difference of SkinPen
Traditional microneedling dermarollers can bend, break, or even rust. As a result, infection or scarring may occur with reuse. SkinPen is different.
Through an optimized micro-channel creation, SkinPen uses straight needles to penetrate at a 90 degree angle to stimulate your skin’s natural ability to produce new collagen and elastin formation, encouraging your skin to look and feel healthier. Further, the channels allow product to penetrate deeper into the skin, resulting in better product efficacy.
The SkinPen Advantage Is:
- offering results to treat fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, and skin texture
- a minimally invasive, non-ablative treatment
- can be used on all types of skin, on all skin colors
- a skin rejuvenating treatment with a superior safety profile
- an in-office procedure that is quick and simple