Monitoring Progress in 3D – The New Standard
Our Fit3D Body Scan helps you visually track changes in yourbody shape like you never have before. Infrared cameras take images of your body from the front, back, and each side, then create a 3D model that can be rotated 360-degress to give you the most accurate visualization of your body possible.
The 3D models combined with measurements eliminate the discouragement that many people feel when their bodies changes but the scale does not. Use the Fit3D Body Scan to document your body shape now and then visit regularly to watch your body transform as you reach towards your fitness goals!
How it works:
- Schedule your appointment by calling (972) 304-6400 or filling out the form below.
- Complete the test. The process is simple and noninvasive: simply stand on the platform, grab the handles, and stay still as a statue for about 40 seconds. The machine will take a complete 3D, 360 degree body scan and export the data to the 3D software.
- Analyze and review your report with our health coach.
- Login to your secure dashboard to review your results anytime.
The Fit3D Body Scan is great for:
- People working towards weight loss goals or body transformations.
- Athletes wanting to track changes in measurements to supplement DEXA scans for monitoring muscle growth.
- Men and women that need accurate measurements for clothing shopping – several brands integrate with Fit3D to ensure a great fit!
- Competitive bodybuilders tracking changes in body appearance during off season or during contest prep.
Visualize Your Progress Like You Never Have Before
- 360-Degree 3D Model
Many people track changes in their body visually by either looking in the mirror or through photos. This is a start, but it’s almost impossible to get photos of your back and sides and positioning can be different from one check-in to another. Our Fit3D places you in the same position every time you come in for a scan so you can truly compare your images over time.
Fit3D also tracks your body measurements at each scan. Measurements include: neck, bust (for women), chest (for men), biceps, forearm, waist, thigh, hip, and calf. Use your measurements in any way you need them and monitor changes over time to see where your are gaining or losing inches!
- Complete Posture Analysis
Our Fit3D Body Scan provides a thorough analysis of your posture. The Fit3D Body Scan posture report includes an analysis of your balance and evaluation of your head, neck, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankle positioning to show where your posture may need improvement. This is especially helpful for anyone working with a physical therapist, chiropractor, or personal trainer to improve posture and core strength!
- Body Shape Rating (BSR)
Fit3D has created a formula that uses information about your body to create a score called a Body Shape Rating (BSR). Your BSR is compared against other people with similar age, height, sex, and weight. Increasing the density of your body by lowering your body fat and increasing your muscle will improve your BSR over time!